What should you look for when choosing a website designer and developer? Often times, those looking for such a designer go with the firm that charges the least. Ask yourself these questions:
· Does you developer have a firm business background? Why is this important when you want a website? Simply put, a designer that can write content is far superior to one that just writes code.
· Will your designer use a template or write a custom site for you? You do not want a website that pales compared to your competition.
· Does your designer study your competition to ensure your site exceeds those already published?
· Does your designer study what and who ranks on Google, Bing, and other search engines? A website is worthless unless you can be found in organic searches.
· Does your designer offer custom fonts and color palettes? Again, you want to set yourself in a superior position.
· Does your designer use professional imagery and videos?
· Does your designer listen to what you want and deliver?
· Do you have the opportunity for design reviews?
When you hire a website designer and developer, make certain they will “go the extra mile” rather than bang out a canned website.
Fairhope Website Creations guarantees all the above and more. Ask for an analysis of your requirements and a detailed quote that states all their deliverables.
Finally, our prices are quite competitive. We rely on our reputation and happy customers!